Systematic Synthetic Phonics Workshop - TOOWOOMBA, QLD - Friday 17th of NOVEMBER
Systematic Synthetic Phonics Workshop - TOOWOOMBA, QLD - Friday 17th of NOVEMBERDuring this one-day workshop you will:
- Receive your Free SOR Toolkit of your choice valued at $395! (Classroom Kit) to use in the sessions.
- Learn the Science of Reading and key aspects you need to know to teach reading effectively
- Learn evidence-based learning strategies that provide best practise for beginner readers
- Learn how to implement a successful Phonics Program
- Learn the key activities and routines that lead to reading and writing success
- Learn what decodable readers are and how to use these readers effectively
Friday 17th of November
Micah Centre, Toowoomba Catholic Schools Office,
9 – 3pm (8:30am Registration)
$395 per teacher + $15.95 postage
Toolkits will be posted out to participants and MUST be brought to the workshop.
Lunch will be provided by the school with an assortment of wraps. Tea, coffee and refreshments will be supplied also. Please bring your own lunch if you have dietary requirements.
Limited Registrations Available! Purchase order for schools available in checkout.
Please choose your Free SOR Toolkit Level from the dropdown list above. It will be sent out to you. Bring your Toolkit on the day to use during the workshop.
Please note: No refunds will be issued. If circumstances change and you are unable to attend, a credit note for our store will be given.