Join the online library that caters for teachers, students, parents and tutors. All of our much loved readers now accessible on any device with a simple login. PLUS loads of resources for teachers implementing a systematic, synthetic approach to phonics.
- Easy Online Access - Any Device
- Perfect for Home and Classroom Use
- Keep Track of Progress
- Interactive Support Features for Students
- Professional Learning Videos
- Fun & Engaging Learning Videos
- Printable Resources
- Memberships Starting From $29.95 a Month
Parents & Tutors
Parent/Tutor packages support a one on one learning platform with access to all 130 readers across 9 levels, interactive learning videos and a fun and engaging interface.
The library includes opportunities to learn letter sound correspondences in a systematic and progressive way moving towards cumulative practise using the interactive readers. An essential product for any beginner reader.
Schools & Teachers
Our school packages support educators in their systematic synthetic phonics approach while providing the ability to assign readers to all their students, meeting their skill level.
Schools have access to all 130 readers across 9 levels, interactive learning videos, professional learning, printable resources and student tracking tools.
A Tour of The Online Library
Why Should I Consider the Decodable Readers Australia Online Library?
- Access for teachers, students, parents and tutors
- Many tools to support beginner readers (and struggling readers)
- Many tools to support educators implementing a structured, synthetic phonics approach
- Professional Learning aligned to the ‘Science of Reading’
- Book allocation feature - all 130 readers across 9 levels
- Progress monitoring
- Accessible on any device
- Ideal for independent reading at home and in the classroom, small group guided practise, whole class instruction and one on one tutoring
Our Much Loved and Trusted Readers Become Interactive in our Online Library With Features Including
Letter/Sound correspondence learning
‘Sounding Out’ audio on each word via a simple click (when students get stuck)
‘Read to Me’ audio (to hear what a fluent reader sounds like)
Easy to use navigation